Hardworking. Smart. Bigger, yet lighter than the previous generation. Silverado LTZ Premium is built to get the job done right - every time.Book a Test Drive
With its bold proportions and broad-shouldered appeal, Silverado LTZ Premium owns the road. The muscular stance, chiselled hood and striking horizontal elements let you know this truck shares the iconic Chevrolet truck bloodline. Inside and out you'll be greeted by premium features on a big scale.Get a Quote
There’s a new kind of power in town. Silverado takes capability to a new level by combining the performance of an advanced 6.2L V8 with surprising efficiency and refinement. It also features enhanced torque delivery, start/stop technology and an advanced Autotrac system in the form of a 2-speed automatic, active transfer case. This system provides five modes: Auto 4WD, 4HI, 4LO, 2HI and Neutral, in addition to an automatic mode that seamlessly delivers power based on the road conditions and driving style.Request a Brochure
Silverado LTZ Premium's advanced 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 delivers the power you’d expect, and then some, doing so with the highly efficient 10-speed auto transmission and smart Dynamic Fuel Management. From highway cruising to off-road adventure, you can count on Silverado being up for it. And yes, the V8 rumble is included.
Silverado features best-in-class V8 power and torque
† Maximum braked towing capacity is subject to regulatory requirements and vehicle weight restrictions (which may require occupants and/or luggage to be restricted)
The road ahead isn’t always a smooth one, but with the available Drive Mode Selector, you’ll be able to adjust your truck’s performance with the simple turn of a dial. Available modes include:
Chevrolet took the hardest-working part of the truck and designed it to be lighter, larger and stronger. Durabed combines roll-formed high-strength steel with more standard cargo bed volume. There are also 12 standard tie-downs and innovative features like an industry-first power-up/-down tailgate.
Class is Half-Tonne Full-Size Pickup segment.Book a Test Drive
With this comfortable cabin, you enjoy spacious refinement on the way to work and rugged functionality when you get there.
The cabin is bigger in almost every way, offering more shoulder room and rear passenger space than the previous generation, plus best-in-class front head and leg room.Get a Quote
Let the outside in with Silverado’s Power Sunroof, or create your own climate with Dual-zone Climate Control, heated steering wheel and heated front and rear seats
Rear heating available on outboard seats only.
Two segment-first rear-seatback storage compartments, rear underseat storage and a spacious compartment in the available centre console offer the room you need to store your gear while you’re on the go.
To help you keep your eyes on the road, Silverado comes standard with a multi-colour 15-inch diagonal Head-Up Display that can project information like your vehicle’s speed and active safety alerts onto your widescreen.
From hands-free calling to wireless charging, Silverado offers the technology you need to stay connected from the worksite to the campsite.
1. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple Inc and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Siri, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
2. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google, and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android™ 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
3. Chevrolet Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
4. Required compatible device
Built with a high-strength-steel safety cage and active safety features, Silverado LTZ Premium is designed to help keep you safe on the road.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner's Manual for more important feature limitations and information.Book a Test Drive
Silverado LTZ Premium offers advanced trailering technology that helps keep you strong and steady on the open road.Get a Quote
Silverado comes standard with the industry-first Advanced Trailer System. To ensure safe towing, the system includes pre-departure checklist, light sequencing, maintenance reminders, security alerts. The system can also provide prompt tow reminders, provide trailer electrical diagnostics and monitor tyre pressure.
Silverado LTZ Premium offers a number of features that help make a long day of towing easy, including the proven technology of Trailer Sway Control, Hill Start Assist and Auto Grade Braking. There are also segment firsts like Trailer Theft Alert, Electric Parking and Brake Hookup Assist.
Silverado comes standard with 13 unique camera views — all working to improve your towing job from start to finish. They can make it easier to get hitched up, provide confidence while you’re on the road, and even help you maneuver into tight spots when you’re ready to park.
- Extra-cost colour. †
- Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple Inc and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Siri, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. †
- Vehicle user interface is a product of Google, and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android-compatible smartphone running Android † 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google †
- Chevrolet Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. †
- Required compatible device †
- Read the vehicle Owners Manual for important feature limitations and information. Some camera views require available accessory camera and installation. Not compatible with all trailers. See your GMSV dealer for details. †
- Class is Half-Ton Full-Size Pickup segment. †